Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally some pictures

Since we didn't post any pictures until it was official, I decided to share some of our adventure so far.
At the zoo in Katowice they had this great kids rope course called Zoolandia....the girls loved it. The best part was the zipline at the end....even better when the attendant wasn't there and they had to do it alone.....a few close ones.
The park right down the street from us is the largest park in Europe. It is known as the "the peoples park" The closest thing we can relate it to is Central Park in NY but their is actually more to do here. We spent a lot of time there visiting the zoo, eating lunch, visiting the historical park, walking around the rose garden and riding the train. In hind sight we are so thankful for this park. It was a lifesaver to get all of that energy out!
This is park right outside of our apartment. You can see the apartments in the background. It was so nice to have a park so close. The girls never tired of it and even met some friends to play with.
Patrycja playing on the monkey bars. Let me tell you these girls are on the go!
This was the first picture we saw of the girls. It was emailed to us on March 1st! 7 months later and here we are!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pics.. especially the cat pic.

    I am glad I am waiting for siblings. Seeing the pics of your girls, I can see how it would be easier to adapt with a sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the first picture you saw! I know why you were instantly in LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all of the pictures! They are wonderful. Your girls are SO precious and beautiful. The park looks great. I'm sure you enjoyed many wonderful family memories at the park.

    ReplyDelete

Who's Visiting