Monday, June 7, 2010

I-800 out the door

Our I-800 is officially complete and out the door. Hopefully it will be on our officers desk this week. While we wait for our approval we are just doing all we can to be ready to go. I want to be prepared so if they say you need to be there tomorrow we are ready to go. I am officially on my summer break so I have a lot of time to make sure everything is ready for when they come home. I am stepping up the Polish lessons, finishing some books on international adoption and getting their room ready. I sent them a little care package today...thanks to our neighbor Caroline the girls should be wearing their first sillyband in about 2 weeks when the package arrives! We figured it isn't too early to start them on some of those crazy American fads. I also went to our neighborhood pool tonight (for the first time) to take pictures to email them. I told Vito tonight that come summer, the girls and I will be at the pool everyday :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That is such awesome news. I am so excited for you. I hope you get your travel dates very soon. The girls are going to be so excited to get their care package. My daughter, Molly, loves the silly bands, your girls will too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the silly bands too! Too Cool! .....and if we lived close enough I would come hang out at the pool WITH you! Sounds Fabulous! Another step closer!!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME, AWESOME- I am so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a silly band that bracelet that is sortof like a rubberband in the shape of a car or dinosaur or whatever?

    You'll have your approval letter before you know it! If you are anything like me, you'll feel like you are stalking the mailman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, one more step completed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I hope you hear something very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Hope everyting goes quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Who's Visiting