Friday, March 12, 2010

Life is good......

It has been while since we have posted, so I thought it was a good time for an update! Our dossier has been in Poland for about a month now. I can't believe it is finally there. I was actually worried about this part driving us crazy, not knowing when a referral would come.....would it take a month or two or a year. But actually it is very nice knowing it is in Poland now and our time will come when it is suppose to. In the mean time we are just keeping busy with life, enjoying some signs of spring, and planning for this next adventure in life!

4 comments:

  1. Oh YAY! I'm not sure where would "put in a good word" for you, but I will while we're there!
    Isn't it funny, we didn't know that our dossier was in Polad already. Apparently we are on a need to know basis! hahaha!
    I just heard from our facilitator that a couple was just in Poland on their 1st trip in Jan. and another couple is about to get a referral! The process is moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news. We had quite a long waiting period. Luckily I was preoccupied with plenty to do. I hope you get a referral soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it!! I am sure the time will go by faster than we would imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Officially "paperwork pregnant"! We waited 11 months, but we have the perfect son for our family :-) Stay busy & positive :-)

    ReplyDelete

Who's Visiting